Spend the weekend making the most of all Sydney has to offer at the North Sydney Harbourview Hotel. With a million-dollar view across the harbour, this hotel is perfectly positioned to make the most of everything this city has to offer.
Situated in the heart of North Sydney, you’re just a short drive from the CBD and all of Sydney’s biggest attractions. Plus you’ve got local favourites like Luna Park, North Sydney Pool and Taronga Zoo right on your doorstep. There’s also a train station, bus stop and ferry located close by — so you can leave the car at home.
Your Harbourview Room has panoramic views overlooking either Kirribilli or Lavender Bay, as well as views over the water to the Sydney Harbour Bridge and beautiful city skyline. The rooms include free Wifi and super comfy twin or queen beds.
While you’re staying on site, make sure you check out LB’s Restaurant. Located on the ground floor, it’s open for breakfast and dinner and serves a contemporary a la carte menu, accompanied by some of the best Australian wines, seven days a week.
Whether it’s a couples’ escape, or a weekend with family and friends, if you’re looking to treat yourself, a relaxing stay at the North Sydney Harbourview Hotel will do the trick.
Here’s the deal:
- Accommodation for two in Harbourview Room
- Full buffet breakfast for two
- One 2 for 1 drink voucher per room
- Sparkling wine
- Overnight parking
- Two complimentary passes to North Sydney Olympic Pool
- Late checkout 12pm
- $199 per room per night for up to two people (valued at $450, save over 50% off!)
- Valid for bookings and stays on Friday, Saturday & Sunday nights and anytime during school holidays until 30 July 2020, or until sold out
- Not valid from 28 December 2019 to 1 January 2020
Terms and conditions:
- Full payment is required at time of booking and is non-refundable.
- Valid for Queen/Twin Harbourview rooms only.
- Valid for bookings and stays on Friday, Saturday & Sunday nights and anytime during school holidays until 30 July 2020, or until sold out.
- Not valid from 28 December 2019 to 1 January 2020.